Skip to content
- The Chatham Candy Manor takes pride in filling your orders with great care and maximum efficiency, using both the U.S. Postal Service as well as UPS. If you have a preference, please specify; otherwise our experienced shipping department will select the best carrier for your order.
- While we do our best to ensure prompt delivery, generally 2-5 business days, the logistics of shipping are complex, and we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. We do encourage you to order early during the busy holiday seasons of Thanksgiving & Christmas. We may need additional time to prepare your order and shipping times do lengthen due to volume and weather. Please feel to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give call us (508-945-0825) with any questions or special shipping requests.
- Shipping freshly made, perishable confections requires great care and expert treatment. Chocolates exposed to temperatures above 70 degrees in the shipping process are at potential risk requiring exceptional packaging including ice, thermal wrap, and insulated containers.
- Our staff stays informed of temperatures in shipping zones across the U.S. Shipments to warmer climates can only be sent Monday-Wednesday as weekend waiting times negate all our temperature control efforts.
- Currently, the Candy Manor ships primarily within the continental US, but if you have interest in shipping internationally or to Alaska/Hawaii, please contact us.