Shipping Information 2020
Some helpful information on our shipping process:
- Warm Weather Shipping - For destinations with temperatures over 70 degrees, we ship with special packaging and ice and ship only on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to ensure that your candy arrives in perfect condition!
- We use both the U.S. Postal Service as well as UPS. If you have a preference, please specify.
- Packages generally arrive 2 days to 10 days after the day we ship.
- In higher volume times (i.e. holidays), we may need additional time to pack and prepare your orders, so please plan accordingly.
- Please feel to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give call us (508-945-0825) with any questions!
- We only ship to the continental United States.
Shipping Rates - We try to be as accommodating as possible with our flat shipping rates:
- $10 Flat Rate all year round for all non-Florida states.
- $20 Flat Rate all year around to Florida. Sorry Florida, we really do love you - it is just simply hard to ship to you!
- Free Shipping on orders over $100